Half-day and day long workshops for individuals, teams, and organizations.
Executive coaching on your current personal leadership and organizational leadership goals in achieving increased equity.
DEEP Racial Equity Strategist Certification
A sixty-hour training, four-month long, course designed to support you in learning and leveraging the DEEP Transformative Framework.
DEEP currently offers half-day and day long workshops for individuals; teams; and
organizations. Our workshops leverage our DEEP Transformative Framework (see our Approach page). Our clients traditionally partner with us for 1-1.5 years to do our transformative work with proven results. Currently, are workshop topics include: The Reckoning, Narratives, Narratives II, Inner Work, Narratives III, and Building Capacity.
Members of DEEP’s strategy team partners with individuals and teams to provide executive
coaching on your current personal leadership and organizational leadership goals in achieving increased equity. Our Executive coaching is done in hourly sessions over a time frame that is determined by our clients.
DEEP Racial Equity Strategist CERTIFICATION
The DEEP Certification is a sixty-hour training, four-month long, course which is designed to
support you in learning and leveraging the DEEP Transformative Framework. This virtual
certification course combines on-site training, weekly online homework assignments, webinars and check in facilitation calls to enhance your facilitative experience. Training is offered to individuals and organizational leaders as a whole. Future certification recipients are enrolled in cohorts, not exceeding ten individuals, to offer continued support and feedback.
The objectives of this training course are to provide practitioners with tools and
strategy skills to impact professional development experiences which include but are not limited to equity, racial equity, diversity, inclusion and organizational change management.
Our program provides certification which enables practitioners to:
(1) partner with the Disruptive Equity Education Project for facilitation opportunities
(2) leverage our slide decks, toolkit, and strategies in your own local contexts and workshops
(3) understand, define and articulate our DEEP Framework, Norms and Foundational Terms that guide our Facilitative Process
(4) define and cultivate your own unique facilitation style and personal story of self in a way that inspires your passion for this work
(5) engage a room in open, honest and challenging dialogue around issues of racial inequities and the biases/assumptions that drive them